Injured Workers

Work Injury Claim Workers Comp

If you have been injured on the job or if you have a condition that you believe is the result of your employment, you need to provide notice to your employer so that they can file a First Report of Injury.

Generally speaking, your private health insurance will not cover any injury or condition that occurs as a result of your employment. This is true even if you are self-employed.

If you believe that you have a work-related injury or condition and have not yet reported it to your employer, you will be considered a self-pay patient.

For more information, you can visit the Workers’ Compensation Board of Indiana HERE